My Life, Love, Hatred, War and Peace


My Journal of Life

Tuesday 15 June 2010

Long week



This week is an re-sit exam week and thesis week as well... need to study while doing my thesis. However it just a very big plan for me and I did not do it like that... Mostly after I have my exam I should be writing on my thesis but instead of that, I just watching korean drama.... these daya I don't have enough spirit to do anything especially studying =_='

I could not sleep well, my thesis is waiting for me and the day after tomorrow I will have my second re-sit. So what's the point of writing a blog then? just to delay my thesis time hahaha which I always did nowadays.

Okay,, since I need to pull my energy...I'm planning to go to Kinderdijk this saturday...biking... underlined the word Biking hehehe... I hope everything going well and I could enjoy my weekend like everybody else in this world :)


I wanna go here !
[Click on picture to view the high resolution source]
Taken from kinderdijk.org






No comments:

Post a Comment